How You Can Write Blog Posts from StackEdit to GitHub Jekyll blog
Once you do all required steps you’ll have interface like this:
In order to do so you should:
- grant access to your GitHub repo from StackEdit (after that you’ll be able to load .md files from GitHub and upload them there
- so after point 1 you are ready to work on your new blog post :)
- once new post is ready to be uploaded to GitHub, just click
Save on GitHub
- provide required details (for me posts are in the
_posts/folder of the repo)
- if you want to update already uploaded file just click
Synchronize nowand that’s it
That’s it - have a happy blogging time.
PS: I’m not sure that extra features of StackEdit will work with .md files - haven’t tried it yet. Anyway StackEdit have an option to process markdown itself and upload .html files (so if I’ll need it - I’ll try exporting to html and uploading already processed post).